Teal Wings of Hope aims to spread the message of the importance of ovarian cancer awareness both on a national scale and across the globe.
Unfortunately ovarian cancer has no barriers on its affect upon women of all ages and backgrounds across the globe. Every country has women in their lives that we love and cherish: They are our mothers, our daughters, our sisters and our friends. Every woman in the world is at risk of developing ovarian cancer, the most serious gynaecologic cancer.
That is why it is import for all organisations across the globe to UNITE TO FIGHT against this disease. The best way to do this is through awareness. Teal Wings of Hope has developed many of their own awareness campaigns that have been extremely successful at reaching out to 100's of Thousands of women.
Teal Wings of Hope equally promotes and encourages everyone to participate in spreading awareness of ovarian cancer. We believe if we work TOGETHER we will achieve GREATNESS. We are very proud to be part of the ovarian cancer community across the globe promoting world ovarian cancer day which is celebrated on the 8th May every year. Please visit http://ovariancancerday.org/get-involved/ and help us be part of the global awareness message. Be part of the #CareCallConnectChallenge which runs from the 1st February to 8th May every year.
1. Develop a high performance team of volunteers, staff, and partnerships with other organisations so we can effectively communicate our message of awareness to all members of our community.
2. Develop strategies and campaigns that can fund and provide ongoing investment of resources that we can support ladies with ovarian cancer and their families as well as our awareness campaigns.
3. Develop a high performing online presence through effective social media campaigning and online resources..
4. To foster a continual culture of evaluation, monitoring and quality improvement across all areas.
5. Develop identified resources that are presently lacking in the education of ovarian cancer awareness in the current community environment. Share these resources with other organisations both nationally and internationally.
6. Develop partnerships with government, businesses, community groups, media and our keys ambassadors to help us have further reach of effective awareness across the country.
7. Develop Innovative and effective campaigns to get our message across in a simple, memborable, and enjoyable fashion that is easy to learn and remember..
8. To support other similar organisations to ourselves with their objectives and goals.